The MENA region is home to more than 570m people and of the fastest growing healthcare and med-tech markets.
Mar 10, 2021
The majority of medical technology is still being imported into the Middle East and North Africa. The MENA region is home to more than 570m people and of the fastest growing healthcare and med-tech markets.
Together with a consortium of European medical technology companies and the Arab Organisation of Industrialization (AOI), we have been developing the first production facility for medical equipment in North Africa. Our clients goal is to substantially improve medical care in the region, lower dependencies on foreign imports of critical medical equipment and to foster medical innovation in the MENA region through unprecedented technology transfer.
Our engineering teams from Switzerland, Germany and the Middle East have been in charge for the entire project planning and execution. From designing the factory layout to hiring and training all key personnel.
- Design of a flexible manufacturing system (FMS), which can be easily adapted to new products and changing requirements
- Design, planning and engineering of all production facilitates and office building.
- Turn-key construction of the medical factory
- Hiring, onboarding and training of all local employees
- Certification of the factory under ISO13485